With Saint-Gobain, you will join a major global company with more than 170,000 employees around the world. You will experience an international work environment, develop and enforce regional and global IT standards, and build the needed infrastructure and infrastructure services to support the activities of a world leading industrial and distribution group.
At Saint-Gobain Nordic IT Services, we support all Saint-Gobain businesses in the region with e.g. running shared IT services, creating reliable and secure infrastructure and providing users support and training. In total, we support about 66 business units, 700+ different sites and 13,000 end-users.
Working as a part of the SG Nordic IT Services Network Services team, you’ll have a set of colleagues helping you during your mission. You’ll be in a key position to ensure that network services and Saint-Gobain standards are implemented, internally on the Saint-Gobain network and together with our internal customers. In the role you’ll need to use all of your competences and skills to ensure that the service strategy is followed.
Working together with our internal customers across the Nordic & Baltic region, around network requirements and technologies, will ensure that the role is truly an international one, which bring diversity in each day.
The ideal candidate is a person who has worked with different network technologies before, and has a good understanding of what network technology can bring to an organization. You might have worked as a network engineer or specialist before. You might even be self-thought with the necessary skills. You thrive working in a hectic environment and with deadlines.
In order for you to succeed, you’ll need a structured and service oriented work approach. You might lead various projects, mainly related to implementation and change, so project management skills are necessary as well.
Working in an international environment require an open mind and good communication & language skills. Excellent English language skills is mandatory in addition to fluent Norwegian language skills. A car and driving license is mandatory.
Furthermore, your profile matches the following:
- Relevant education and/or previous experience, preferably from a larger international organization
- Structured working methods
- Service oriented mindset and good communication skills
- Project management skills, preferably any PM certification
- Good documentation skills
- Enjoy working with deadlines and dealing with multiple tasks
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Passion for network services and technologies
- Competences in Aruba or Palo Alto technologies (Switchers, Access Points, Firewalls)
- Basic ITIL knowledge and understanding
- Basic network knowledge
- Engaging environment: we conduct a trust-based management and strongly encourage and support initiatives
- Personal development and great career opportunities within an international framework (training, teamwork, regional and international mobility)
- Flexible work-culture and the support of a team of experts
- Occasional travel in the region could be expected
- The position is situated in Oslo, Norway
Are you interested?
Please apply no later than the 9th of December. The vacant position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.